1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anybody know where i can find a downgrade or a homebrew upgrade for firmware 3.11?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Skinflap, May 3, 2007.

1. Skinflap

Skinflap Member

Hey, does anybody know where I can find a downgrader, or a homebrew updater for firmware 3.11?

2. scott2k7

scott2k7 Guest

do u search the forums or what and no u cant never upgrade and u might have to get a motherboard or try a modchip

3. gasconade

gasconade Regular member

rofl....um, not yet...hold tight...there might be one in a while....dont always rely on one or two stray threads to tell you when a downgrader is out.....

when it is out, you will know it is out....

in-bloody-fact, you can watch G4 (tech TV) for downgrader info...since they were the first to show the capibilities of a moded psp on television...first place i found out what "homebrew meant" - for real *good tch src...

anyhow, it will be on google.com

believe it or not, google is how i modded the majority of the stuff on my psp...

4. funky22

funky22 Guest

I think there will not be 3.10-3.11 downgrader i waithing like 3 monts to 3.10 to come out,they will make 3.30 or 3.40 downgrader or not at all becose sony patch all holes :(