1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

anybody pls help thx!!!

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by gheem, Jun 4, 2007.

1. gheem

gheem Member

hi sir right now im still waiting for 3.11 downgrader, as we all know there isnt any yet. so i dont have much thing to do w/ my psp and im using my time playing dota while im waiting for it. hope someone can help me in my small problem.

i always visit the dota-allstars.com site.
    i would like to save some page there and transfer it to my psp so that i can read it any where i go.
    is it possible?
    where should i save the file?
    is it ok if i havent configure my connection on psp?

i know i wouldnt need any connection for i will save the file already in my psp. i tried saving it in the common folder in my psp but everytime i try to open it my psp ask for me to configure my connection first, which i cant coz i dont have any wireless connetion here im only using wired routher. hope someone can help. im really into dota right now and im addicted in reading strategies and item build in the web. thx in advance!!

2. Lii

Lii Member

Chuckles you may want to post this thread somewhere else because it doesnt belong here.

But there is a way to read htm files saved on the psp. Just save one in the root of the memory stick, then go to browser and type in "file:/" and the .htm file name I believe. I may be wrong.

3. scott2k7

scott2k7 Guest

search for the "3.12" in the search box me and blackwire and this david guy who never talks on msn! and it gets to the update screen and it says its corrupt. contact blackwire for his msn and he will send u the file to try