1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anybody using Verb 4x -R white inkjet printables?

Discussion in 'DVD±R media' started by bratcher, Oct 15, 2007.

1. bratcher

bratcher Active member

http://www.meritline.com/verbatim-4x-dvd-r-dvdr-printable-blank-media-disc-discs-cake-box.html

Meritline must be running out as I remember when they were $22 per 100. Now it's $29.99 glad I bought some before the price went up!!

It's very good media BTW. Not much of a bargain anymore with the recent Best Buy sale for 16x Verbs at $16.99 per 50 pack. I'll still buy it though (while the remaining supply lasts) if there isn't a good Ritek (Maxell) or Verb sale in the stores otherwise I'll get 8x TY silver inkjet printables online from either Meritline or Supermediastore.

2. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

bratcher- can't say as I have ! but I did buy some verbatim 4x DVD-R's quite awhile back from Newegg if memory serves me right ? I think they were about $23.00 or so per 100 and are/were the Silver Shiny type somewhat like the taiyo yuden silver thermal lacquers !!! And to be honest I have'nt actually gotten to them yet being as they are buried under my leaning tower of media LOL!!!! But being verbatims I expect they'll burn just fine when i do !!!!! I hear you on the buying local to if you can get excellent media for the same price or less locally in a B&M store why buy online unless it's something you specifically want/need IE: taiyo yudens or Spedcialty media at a great price & free Shipping ? anyhow good luck bratcher & happy burning !!!