1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anydvd an sonic recordnow

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by repulski, Jan 24, 2005.

1. repulski

repulski Member

will anydvd work with sonic recordnow's dvd copier?

2. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

It should, I haven't found a program it won't work with yet.

Jerry

3. AudiRacer

AudiRacer Member

repulski, i dont know if this is any help but i just started burning dvd's for the first time today! anyhow i am using SONIC recordnow. im having problems myself with burning it as video. I am trying to convert DVD 9 by DVD Shrink and then burn on SONIC, however it keeps on burning it as data file and only thing i can do is, put the dvdrw and select the files to play on media player! it doesnt automatically see it as DVD.

anyone have any suggestions as to what i should do? do i need to purchase a better DVD burner such as NERO or anything else? what about freeware burner software, any good ones? thanks!

4. Hallywood

Hallywood Regular member

Get DVD Decrypter. It works great with Shrink. You may also want to download the latest version of AnyDVD to crack the latest css encryptions.
    Goodluck,
    HW.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2005
  5. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

Yes Decrypter will work as the burn engine with Shrink. Go into the Shrink settings and uncheck the box that says burn with Nero. When you uncheck that, Shrink will call up Decrypter automatically to burn the Shrink files.

Jerry

6. permatex

permatex Regular member

i have tried any dvd and sonic record now,they work together as long as the movie will fit a two hour disk.these programs do not shrink movies to fit, you need any dvd and a dvd copy progeam like 1 click,dvdxcopy,shrink etc.