1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

anydvd and dvd decrypt question

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by nigeljkuk, Sep 30, 2004.

1. nigeljkuk

nigeljkuk Guest

Hi , I have dvd decrypt , shrink dvd2 etc on my pc roxio platinum 6 , I have had any dvd on my pc in the past and decided to replace it with dvd decrypt , I like both programs and want to know can I safely have both aany dvd as well as dvd decrypt on my pc, I want to take advantage of any dvds new features but dont want to upset the other software which seems to co exist reasonably happily at present , Can anyone tell me if it is ok to have both is it simply a case of exit any dvd in the taskbar when I want to use dvd decrypter to decode a dvd Thanks for reading this

2. agent-k

agent-k Regular member

I sometimes have 'any dvd' running in the system tray when I'm decrypting with 'shrink' or 'dvd decrypter'. Doesn't seem to cause any problems.

3. nigeljkuk

nigeljkuk Guest

thanks for the reply , it was just that i thought id take advantage of any dvds new features , i used to use the latter all the time but took it off as it failed to backup some of my own dvds , but i thought id give it another chance as seeing id bought it seemed daft not to ever use it, I will try it see what happens Thanks again