1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AnyDVD Beta 6.1.2.0

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by kitty66, Feb 12, 2007.

1. kitty66

kitty66 Regular member

I kinda doubt if this will fix our beloved Shrink issues with the Fox lately, but it is their latest update none the less and addresses HDTV stuff.

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=1279

This is the forum at slysoft, but I do not find them one bit as helpful as the people here at afterdawn. But you all deserve the beta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy

2. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

You right Miss Kitty, you seen Festus or Marshall Dillon around? LOL

AnyDVD newest version 6.1.2.3 does not do Zoom with Shrink and Shrink can't open the Zoom files ripped with it's ripper.

3. kitty66

kitty66 Regular member

Oh Garmoon...you are so right. They are just no fun there...and so snarky!!! Makes ddp look like the benevolent St. Theresa!!!!! No offense my lovely demigod we need your sternness here or us mem's would wreak havoc and break rules left and right.

I am sorry to hear that the new ver is not up to snuff. I wanted them to get it together so badly with Shrink. I use ripit almost always now unless I am in an extreme hurry. I just bought ZOOM and was able to do it on the Mac with MTR 2.6.6 and on the PC with ripit. I have not tried the Slysofts yet.

Bon temps roule chere? Aren't you in the BE?
    K

4. BMF1

BMF1 Member

anyone out there download this and need a password to load it?

5. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

In the Red Stick. Wife just got back from the Spanish Town Parade. Wind howling and 48 degrees. Could be worse or better. Lots of partying and eating till Wed. It's not safe in the BE anymore. Last Thurs, 15 youths involved in a shooting; don't know how many died. On the QT because of Mardi Gras tourists. They solved 1 murder out of 146 last year, quite a record. Total Anarchy there.

6. kitty66

kitty66 Regular member

Dang...stay out the way chere! I am sorry to hear that. I lived in Gautier, Mississippi for awhile as a young adult (navy brat, uss stark got blew a hole in...) I used to love it there, but they did broadcast the body count on the radio even back then.

Glad there are still some good parades to go to. I always liked the pre parade stuff. Fat tues was always way to crazy for me even then. Jazz Fest used to be a bunch of fun too...;(

@BMF1, if you bought it already I think you just re-apply your key...hang on gotta read I know there was something weird about the pwd.

Looks like there is an upgrade key to purchase only if you need the HD support. Also looks like this is only necessary if you have an HD DVD Drive.

OK, I am so irritated with that forum...but yes all the other functions will work without the upgraded key (password). You only need to buy the HD key if you have all that stuff and need it.

OK, another EDIT: more info. Apparently it is $30 now to upgrade, but later will be like 80. They are trying to sell it now in case you need it later??

Last edited: Feb 17, 2007
  7. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

BMF1

If I read you right, you're showing the way to illegal AnyDVD keys. That's piracy and against forum rules and will get you banned. If I'm reading you wrong, I apologize. In any case you need a key to use AnyDVD after the 21 day trial.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2007
  8. kitty66

kitty66 Regular member

If this is legit and someone is asking for a password to retrieve your key that is wrong. You can only purchase a key from Slysoft...anywhere else and it is a scam. Slysoft can not replace a fraudulent key. I hope you did not buy it somewhere dodgey.