1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AnyDVD Not Free Trial?

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by Cyclone16, Feb 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cyclone16

Cyclone16 Member

Hello All, I been using Anydvd for months Great program,taking updates just fine. Today I when to download the new update it tells me Free trial period expired. It will not give me a new 21 day trial period. What to do .

Thanks
  2. AfterDawn

AfterDawn Advertisement

3. Balaam

Balaam Regular member

4. Cyclone16

Cyclone16 Member

Well I been reading posts on this forum about this program not needing to buy it because all you have to do is download the trial, well it not work that way. Has any one had this problem. I have unintalled program,downloaded the new anydvd and the message Free Trial Expired. Has anybody had this problem.
  5. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

I don't know where you read you didn't need to buy AnyDVD because that's completely false. If you like the software then support the makers and buy it - plain and simple. Keep in mind that we've all heard every excuse in the book about why a person can't or shouldn't have to pay for it ;)
  6. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

you need to read more carefully. Your confusing AnyDVD w/ Nero.
  7. zippyd

zippyd Regular member

Actually I did see a person running around here posting that you can keep reloading the free trial of AnyDVD. I can't remember who it was though. Well I guess I need to start digging....it's been a week or two ago.
  8. Synth05

Synth05 Guest

When a trial expires. It means the trials over lol pretty common sense. Well theres always a way to get trials back.
  9. bardie

bardie Regular member

You are correct [bold]zippyd[/bold], I read the same post that some person was claiming that you could just redownload another trial of AnyDVD when it had expired. Unfortunately I cannot remember who it was, but I thought I would just let you know I also saw that post.
  10. Cyclone16

Cyclone16 Member

Well zippyd and bardie, I seen that same post a few weeks ago about the trial expired and just reload the program and it works. Well, the next question about this anydvd program is how many people are buying this program? How many people are reloading the trial and it working. I have brought Dvd copy programs on the net and gotten burned on them not updating or working and not getting any help or money back.I do not want to get BURNED AGAIN. If everybody on this forum is buying ANYDVD I liked to see the numbers. Great programs like DVD Shrink and DVD Decrypter are free

Later
  11. flip218

If ya find it post it. He's probably using a crack.
  12. Synth05

Synth05 Guest

Well when my trail expired i went to add/remove programs when removing it asks you it you want to keep or delete the registry info w/e i forget. I remove the program when add/remove ect. I don't know if this is right, but i goto search files or folder from start menu then select advanced tab then check hidden files.folders ect. delete all files of anydvd. THen goto registry goto the software tab look for anydvd and delete registry folder lol well i don't know if this is necessary. This is how i basically get the trail back. < I know i didn't be clear.
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2005
  13. neewbie

neewbie Regular member

Simple buy it :)
  14. Synth05

Synth05 Guest

15. ScubaBud

ScubaBud Regular member

If you like to get paid for the work you do then you can appreciate why Slysoft would also like to get paid for what they offer. It's nice of them in the first place to give a trial of their product, allowing you the option to buy if you like it or just walk away from it after testing it.
  16. Cyclone16

Cyclone16 Member

I found the post that was on the anydvd download page about just reinstall it at the end of 21day trail.By Climbhigh I only use this software in conjunction with DvdShrink for the new Arccos/Puppetlock protection -- found on the latest Sony/Columbia releases.

I would not recommend purchasing this product. Why? It's functionality does not warrant the outlay of $40.00.

Besides, all one has to do is reinstall it at the end of the 21 day trial period if they want to continue using it.

17. simpsoro

simpsoro Guest

It's all really simple. Just go here and download the crack:

I'm a moron. flip218 please ban me for stupidity!!

On the right of that page click on slysoft anydvd 4.5.7.2. On the next page click the download link. It will download a zip file. Open the zip file. It contains a file called crack.rar. If you don't have winrar, do a google search and download it. Then use it to open the crack.rar file. You will then see a patch.exe file.

Copy that patch.exe file to c:\program files\slysoft\anydvd

Then run the patch.exe file from that directory and anydvd will be enabled.
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2005
  18. flip218

wish granted ;)
  19. zippyd

zippyd Regular member

wow that was quick....

ignore my report
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2005
  20. flip218

lol ...

@zippy,

the bold is from me. he posted a crack for anydvd.
  21. zippyd

zippyd Regular member

I know... I saw the original post. By the time I was done sending my offensive post report, you had worked your moderator magic...lol

that's why I said ignore my report....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.