1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

anydvd questions

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by biotech91, Sep 6, 2007.

1. biotech91

biotech91 Member

so how does this work if i rip a dvd to my hard drive what can i burn it will like alcohol 120% or what is the point of clonedvd ?/?

2. bilbo65

bilbo65 Regular member

AnyDVD is a decrypter that runs in the back ground. t also contains a ripper which can be used in conjunction with DVD Shrink.

CloneDVD is a ripper that can also compress.

3. biotech91

biotech91 Member

ic I'm just looking for a program that does dvd to dvd i had dvdxcopy loved it and cant find it again i don't want to have it like on my hd to watch does anydvd do that ?

Last edited: Sep 6, 2007
  4. bilbo65

bilbo65 Regular member

AnyDVD does not burn to DVD. It is not a burning program.

5. biotech91

biotech91 Member

so after i rip the file what can i burn it with and will i have to do anything special to the file like convert it ???

6. res2cue

res2cue Guest

that would be where clonedvd comes in, if you have it already you can use that program to burn the movie, or search for a free alternative. No you don't have to convert it, just select the video folder where you ripped to your hard drive.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2007
  7. TeeLow

TeeLow Member

I just DLed anydvd 6.1.7.4 but when I use the key and reboot it says 21 day trial period has ended and the pgm won't open. After using RegClean I DL again and it works but if I use the key then shut down the pc the trial period is over once I restart. Does this mean I have to reinstall it every 21 days? Thanks for any help on this

8. res2cue

res2cue Guest

did you purchase the key or are you using a downloaded one? If you paid for the program, contact Slysoft and they will help you resolve your issue. If you are using a crack, I guess you get what you paid for.