1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anydvd "Start external program on media change" Question?

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by Macminime, Mar 6, 2005.

1. Macminime

Macminime Member

I am currently using the Anydvd / Clonedvd combo for making backups and everything is going well, however a couple of days agao I started getting an error message concerning the frequency change to 72 mgz" I have just been clicking o.k. and going on with the process, should I be doing something? When I was setting up the Anydvd settings the tutorial on Cd Freaks indicated that I should check the box that says, "if a DVD with 60HZ is inserted...Then it has 72 in the parameters row. What is this for? ...I'm confused. Can anyone tell me what the advantage or disadvantage of having this box checked is?

2. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

hi

not sure on this? but i will jump in on this thread to see if people know!

thx..
    anything in the help tab / file on this?

found this - AnyDVD can adjust your monitor's vertical refresh rate (e.g. 72 Hz with NTSC and 75 Hz with PAL) automatically if you wish!

here = http://www.slysoft.com/en/anydvd.html

Last edited: Mar 6, 2005
  3. Macminime

Macminime Member

Yeah, I had seen that on their web site but didnt quite understand what the monitor refresh rate had to do with the back-up process? Any thoughts?

Last edited: Mar 6, 2005