1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

anydvd & the forgotten

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by dipsy, Jan 30, 2005.

1. dipsy

dipsy Member

I normally use dvd43 and 1 click dvd copy to make my backups. However dvd43 was unable to decode re2 and I just got the forgotten, so I downloaded anydvd for my trial version to see if this would work (according to what i've been reading, it seems to what everyone uses & one of the best). The problem is that I think I'm using it wrong. The fox icon is on the desktop and when I put the movie in, an info window comes up & looks like all is well. Then I click start on 1 click & I get the same message that I was getting with dvd43 - "The DVD contains bad sectors. The error is due to a copy protection scheme on the original DVD. 1click dvd copy does not remove copy protection". Please help, I'm sure it's just that I don't really know what I'm doing. Thanks in advance for your answer. All you guys are FANTASTIC!!!!!

2. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

When you click on the fox icon on the desktop you should see another one in the system tray near the clock time. That tells you Anydvd is ready. If the fox is not in the system tray it isn't activated.

Jerry

Last edited: Jan 30, 2005
  3. dipsy

dipsy Member

the fox is in the system tray and it says that it is enabled & I still get that message. Any other ideas?

4. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

Try another copy program using Anydvd. It will work with just about any out there. Use DVD Shrink while Anydvd is running or Nero Recode. Anydvd was designed to work best with Clonedvd2, but because it runs in the background it works with most others. There is also a trial download of Clonedvd2.

Jerry