1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

anydvd trial period

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by ccyaltr, Nov 21, 2005.

1. ccyaltr

ccyaltr Member

is there anyway around the trial period so I don't have to break down and buy anydvd?? I deleted the program and all registry keys and that didn't work.. maybe I missed something.. or am I just being a cheapskate?

2. bunnyrip

bunnyrip Regular member

@ccyaltr,
    Just go ahead & buy the software. I did, and it was & still is the best money I ever spent! It's a BAD idea to try & "hack" to save money. As far as that goes, I am pretty sure you can still save $10.00 on it when you buy it by using the promo code "afterdawn". Without the " marks. I did when I bought CloneDVD 2. The people at Slysoft are Excellent people & they deserve every penny the charge for their software. My own opinion? It is worth MORE than $39.00. You'll get LIFETIME updates, as well as support too! Pay the money Dude. Youll be glad you did. I sure am! In fact, the combo deal of AnyDVD & CloneDVD 2 will save you even more when bought together. This combination has been unbeatable to date.

3. pulsar

pulsar Active member

Quote;

"or am I just being a cheapskate?"

.....I'd say cheapskate......!

LOL!

I have to agree with everything that Bunnyrip said....well worth the money.

4. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

i agree, i haven't got visa or mastercard so cannot purchase anydvd yet as they're the only 2 payment options available. so for now i'll use dvdfab decrypter (free) though i read endless good things about anydvd so look forward to getting it eventually

5. evilh0ly

evilh0ly Regular member

anydvd and clonedvd the best 1,2 combo out there.

u'll love it.

6. 9mmruger1

9mmruger1 Regular member

Yes, by all means buy it. Slysoft does a great service for those of us who backup our dvd's.

7. ccyaltr

ccyaltr Member

thanks for everyones input. It is nice to actually get a response when I ask a question online!! By the way, I purchased it before I even logged off this site last night!! I am more impatient than cheap and could not burn Stealth and couldn't wait for advice. Probably because I already knew the answer. Thanks again.

8. 9mmruger1

9mmruger1 Regular member

You will not be disappointed.

Cheers.

9. beejay108

beejay108 Member

Is AnyDVD legal in the United States? If it is then how so? I want to purchase it because the trial version i had was very good but i'm worried about putting my credit card and address on the internet if it may not be legal!

10. evilh0ly

evilh0ly Regular member

dude everything's illegal in US, but there's no risk of getting sue using these products when u're backing up and decrypting something u already own. I mean i have been using dvd decryter for years and guess what there's no FBI or CIA or MPAA knocking on my door.

plus slysoft's located at beautiful island of Antigua(i don't really know where's that too) it's probably legal over there and US have not jurisdiction over it.

if u're concern don't bother to read their privacy concern thing, but i know they're not give ur infos to the outsiders. only their own private data base.

11. 2oldGeek

2oldGeek Active member

LOL JUST BUY IT!!! It's worth it...................

Since AnyDVD came out I have used 3 Proggys to copy ANY DVD that has came out... Bar none!

For me it's the "Holy Trinity", AnyDVD/DVDShirnk/Nero and that's all it takes to make perfect back-ups of anything..

But always remember to use good media... VERBS are it, IMHO

Read my SIG.........

12. cougar_ii

cougar_ii Regular member

Hey,

Humm, I love questions like this ?

Is it legal to use AnyDVD ?

That I will use to copy movies I [bold]rent[/bold] and [bold]borrow[/bold] from friends ?

HAHAHA !!!

13. PirateDan

PirateDan Member

Yes by all means buy AnyDVD its well worth it. I just paid for mine and they sent me an email telling me that there was an update. But make sure you burn your user # to a disc or you'll have to pay for it again.

And as for beejay depending the day everything in the U.S. can become ilegal.

14. alien1

alien1 Member

i USE 1CLICK DVD AND ANYDVD AND THEY WORK GREAT FOR ME I TRIED USING 1CLICK AND ANY DVD TO READ The Polar Express only to find out i had no sound. I then read/burned with my old copy of dvdxcopy from 321 and it came out perfect go figure,any ideas?

15. axemurder

axemurder Member

got anydvd today promtion code "afterdawn" still works 10$ off

16. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

creaky, an idea since you dont have a visa or mastercard

go to the mall or whatever a get a 39.00 or 29.00 with the promo code gift card ,there either visa or mastercard ,you use it ONCE to buy anydvd and you done with it ,its something i thought you might want to consider

and BTW guys anydvd is the best money you will ever spend

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2005
  17. bunnyrip

bunnyrip Regular member

creaky, that is a Great Idea! Once you get AnyDVD, you won't regret it ever Man! It is by far THE BEST tool you can own! Lifetime Updates, the ability to QUICKLY break all new CSS too!
    aabbccdd has a Great Idea for you! And, CloneDVD 2 is The Perfect Companion to this! Believe me creaky, I haven't seen ANY Movies this Combo can't back-up easily & quicky, with Excellent quality results! Use afterdawn in the promo code & get 10 bucks off the combo too! That's $49.00(US) for the Best 2 programs you'll ever own creaky!

18. kanami

kanami Member

To ccyaltr- when I used anydvd and dvdshrink, I was able to view the movie but there was no sound. Did yours comw out okay?

19. ccyaltr

ccyaltr Member

I have not had any problems with any software I have used. I have had some bad DVD's that were too damaged to burn. The first decrypting problem I had was with "Lords of Dogtown". It gave me writing errors on 3 different DVD's at the same place. I downloaded the trial version of AnyDVD and it worked like a charm. I use DVD Decrypter and Shrink. I did just have a problem with "Sky High" and am unable to burn it. It will decrypt, but when I open Shrink it says there is an error and can't continue. My nephew had the same exact problem but does not have anyDVD installed on his computer. It may be encoded somehow where Decrypter will work and I can watch the entire movie on my computer but won't allow me to encrypt and shrink. Or the DVD was bad. It had never been used, so it would have to be a bad press or something else I am unaware of. Or AnyDVD doesn't have the updated encryption, maybe someone else reading this can answer that.
    To answer your question...finally!!... Any DVD i burn has never had a problem with sound..unless it has been smudged or scratched...blank DVD's are VERY difficult to keep protected. You can buy blanks that have extra scratch protection, etc, but am not sure if it is worth the investment. I love these Threads!! You can learn a lot from real people with real problems. I can be contacted directly if you wish at [bold][removed][/bold] Peace to all and to all a good night.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2005
  20. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

@ccyaltr - 'fraid i had to remove your email addy as it's against forum rules :)