1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AnyDVD with Shrink not working on new movies

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by Pariah, Jun 19, 2007.

1. Pariah

Pariah Regular member

I've been having trouble with the latest movies. Seems like almost every new movie is causing the same errors. It looks like everything is shrinking fine, but when it rolls over to the burn cycle Shrink crashes and says unable to reallocate files. If I go back and try just doing the movie (no menus or extras) it works fine. I'm guessing it is tied to some copy-protection imbedded in the extras or menus, but not in the movie itself. I thought AnyDVD was supposed to handle everything? Maybe it is Shrink? Does anybody know? I'd rather not have to buy any new software, but maybe if I got Slysoft's equivalent to Shrink it would work better? Any advice?

2. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

Hello Pariah,

Yes CloneDVD2 (Slysofts equivalent to Shrink) would work much better with AnyDVD as they where designed to work together. However you could give DVDFab Decrypter a try instead (Free). DVDFab Link Just Rip the DVD to your hard drive with Fab and then use Shrink.

3. tucker001

tucker001 Regular member

Use the AnyDVD ripper then DVD Shrink

4. Pariah

Pariah Regular member

AnyDVD has a ripper? Where? I don't see any command screen options allowing ripping?

5. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 22, 2007
  6. shiloh72

shiloh72 Guest

Make sure to update all your software