1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AnyDVD

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by henryting, Jan 30, 2005.

1. henryting

henryting Regular member

I read a message from this forum saying that AnyDVD trial software can be use over and over again after the 21days trial period ie you have to re-install the software after the 21days.
    Is this true???
    Has anyone try this out???

2. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

Never heard of that with Anydvd.

Jerry

3. henryting

henryting Regular member

Hi
    Jerry76

The below message was extracted from this afterdawn comments on the anydvd software.

Is the below statement true??

climbhigh 20 January 2005 12:12 for AnyDVD
    v4.5.5.1
    I only use this software in conjunction with DvdShrink for the new Arccos/Puppetlock protection -- found on the latest Sony/Columbia releases.

I would not recommend purchasing this product. Why? It's functionality does not warrant the outlay of $40.00.

Besides, all one has to do is reinstall it at the end of the 21 day trial period if they want to continue using it.

4. camstuf

camstuf Guest

why don't you use the trial for 21 days and let us know

5. henryting

henryting Regular member

camstuf
    I already bought that software pal so I cant try.

Why dont you try it out and let us know instead.

6. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

There are certain trial downloads of software that I know that works with, but as far as I know Anydvd isn't one of them. When I first started using it and Clonedvd over a year ago I tried that. I even cleared everything out of the registry that had to do with Anydvd. It didn't work back then. Unless they are doing something different now I don't think it will work.

Jerry

7. camstuf

camstuf Guest

I got the serial from somewhere

8. jayp3724

jayp3724 Member

anydvd when the trial is up delete it then download again from scratch worked for me...

9. camstuf

camstuf Guest

@henryting,
    yes, mine expired on my PC. I will uninstall and download again and let you know.
    (The serial I spoke of b4 is only on my laptop)

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2005
  10. squizzle

squizzle Active member

Yes it will work. But I suggest purchasing the program. Why? Because it's great and it cracks the new encryptions faster than they can release them. I have a feeling it will prevent a lot of headaches in the future.

11. know1190

know1190 Guest

Hi
    if your struggling justyfying the cost of AnyDVD then what I did is pay for it in us dollars then when the exchange rate is so good it worked out I got a third off

12. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

When I first started out burning dvds I purchased DVD X Copy Express. It worked most of the times but did have problems. Looking for an answer to those problems I found this forum and started using DVDShrink and DVD Decrypter because they were free. Both excellent programs. But another senior member at that time kept suggesting to try Clonedvd with Anydvd. After seeing this for several weeks I downloaded the trial versions and haven't used any other backup programs since. I still use the other programs to test different problems that come up but for my dvd backups it Clonedvd and Anydvd. They are discounted if purchased together. Well worth every dollar.

Jerry