1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AnyDVD

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by aniwahal, Feb 20, 2005.

1. bilbo65

bilbo65 Regular member

Did you reboot?

2. little155

little155 Regular member

3. little155

little155 Regular member

Bilbo65, yes I did reboot. I also redownloaded the update and reinstalled it ans rebooted, again. I also reapplied the key. still no auto-run.
    George

4. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

Click the fox icon so it starts and is in the system tray. Then right click the icon in the tray and check the auto start feature. That should fix the auto start problem for you.

Jerry

5. permatex

permatex Regular member

to little 155-go back into anydvd set up programs and check to see if any of the settings has changed.enable,auto start,auto check and show info should all be checked.

6. bilbo65

bilbo65 Regular member

Contact Slysoft Tech support. You should not have inccured a problem through the update.

7. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

8. brobear

brobear Guest

This was pointed out elsewhere, did you reset the autostart function in settings?

So far, I have been able to use AnyDVD along with DVD Decrypter and DVD Shrink to rip the DVDs with the new encryption and I've been able to encode/transcode without any editing. There is a good reason for AnyDVD; takes out the need to use patches and edit to get a good backup. I use DVDCopy3 and RB/CCE for encoding/transcoding tasks. CopyToDVD and Nero are my burning programs.

9. little155

little155 Regular member

Jerry746, permatex, I'll try this tonight and let you know what happens.
    George

10. aztecwiz

aztecwiz Member

i can;t burn movies with alc 120 because they are protected, will anyDVD work with alc 120 to unprotect the movies

11. permatex

permatex Regular member

[ am not familiar with alc 120,at this point all i can tell you is that anydvd works with many dvd copy prggrams to include the ones that come with the dvd writer,keep in mind that the programs that come with the dvd writer will not shrink the movie to fit a 4.7gb disk.

12. little155

little155 Regular member

Thanks to all who gave me info on my problem after downloading the new AnyDVD update. I whnt in and checked my settings and sure enough, I didn't have it in autorun. Everything is OK, now. Thanks George

13. brobear

brobear Guest

http://www.slysoft.com
    AnyDVD is a driver, which descrambles DVD-Movies automatically in the background. This DVD appears unprotected and region code free for all applications and the Windows operating system as well. With AnyDVD's help copy tools like CloneDVD, Pinnacle Instant Copy, InterVideo DVD-Copy, etc. are able to copy CSS protected Movies. With the help of AnyDVD you can watch movies with non matching region codes with every DVD Player Software you like! AnyDVD decrypts not just DVDs: AnyDVD allows you also to play, copy and rip protected Audio CDs!

AnyDVD breaks the encryption, any transcoding or burning has to be done with other software. Since it is supplying an unprotected source, any program that can utilize the files can benefit from AnyDVD.

14. hursty

hursty Active member

anydvd version 4.5.8.1. has been released
    just for anyone who dont know that