1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AnyDVD

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by gab0909, Feb 24, 2005.

1. gab0909

gab0909 Member

I currently use AnyDVD to import my dvd's to nero recode. Lately I have noticed a glitch every once in a while after i successfully burn the dvd. I play it in my dvd player and I notice a glitch on the screen which sometimes causes the dvd to skip. Would this have anything to do with using my computer while burning (I only have 256 RAM). or has anyone seen this when using anydvd? Thanks.

2. dlc2000

dlc2000 Regular member

all anydvd does is unprotect the dvd or rips the dvd . i never had anydvd cause glitches in movies . it isnt a good practice to use your pc while backing up a dvd . what media are you using ? what speed are you burning at ?

3. gab0909

gab0909 Member

I only get a skipping problem every once in a while when I use Fujifilm DVD+R. I'm watching the movie and I see a distortion on the screen which sometimes causes the movie to stop or skip. I use dvds that can burn up to 8x, however, I burn at 2.4x. I haven't noticed any glitches in the movies that I burn with verbatim DVD+Rs, but then again I've used Fujifilms ten times the amount of times I have used Verbatims. Have you ever heard of anybody having problems because they used their computer while burning? Thanks for the fast response. I really appreciate it.

4. bluto1940

bluto1940 Guest

gab0909
    As dlc 2000 said it is highly recommended to not multi-task while burning. As scubapete says after you tell it to burn walk away and leave the computer alone untill done burning.

5. gab0909

gab0909 Member

Ok. Will do. I burned last night without touching my computer and I have not noticed any glitches when I viewed the burned dvds. Thanks for the responses guys.