1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone Dealt With international Gaming World?

Discussion in 'PS2' started by TonyG6274, May 31, 2003.

1. TonyG6274

TonyG6274 Member

http://internationalgamingworld.com

Im gonna get my PS2 modded. I am probaly gonna send it to someone to get it done. these guys have a pretty good price and when i emailed them they responded quickly. You guys heard about them? They any good?

Messiah 2 Pro $100
    Magic 3.1 $75

Which would you go with? What exactly is the difference? will magic 3.1 play the majority of games?

and is a Pioneer DVR-105 DVD-r Burner ok for backing up my Ps2 games? thanks

2. TonyG6274

TonyG6274 Member

3. c7015

c7015 Regular member

if those are the installed prices they are good since a magic 3.1 will go for about $30

first off there is not much difference between the 2 chips however the messiah will palay a few more games (ie deuce x,max payne simpsons skateboarding..and it will play splintercell without having to do the trick when you save)
    I have a 3.1 chip and am very satafied so if you want a good chip and to save some money go with the 3.1 if money is not an issue go with the messiah

second yes that burner is very good I have the one up from that and I love it

4. jodge407

jodge407 Guest

Excellent service. I got my Premodded PS2 with the messiah 2 pro chip in it over a week and it works prefectly. As far as modding goes this site would be the only one to use and its the only one I trust. L-dubb is a member on here and he is the owner so you'll be able to keep on contact with him easily.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

5. TonyG6274

TonyG6274 Member

ok excellent. i just got to sell some things on ebay now to pay for this lol