1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone done the "free" product thingy?

Discussion in 'PS2' started by greeneye, Apr 6, 2005.

1. greeneye

greeneye Member

I've been seeing these things on the net like this http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=17091846

Some guy even has them up on ebay now and swears they work bla bla bla but yet he has good reviews still. So I'm wondering has anyone done one of these yet and actually gotten something or would I just be wasting my time?

2. azn_kda

azn_kda Regular member

i don't believe in "free" stuff, can't even get a free lunch. i think it could be a scam, probably trying to take information from you. This is only my opinion. why not you go and try it out?

3. greeneye

greeneye Member

Yeah I'm not a big person in favor of free stuff, especially stuff on the internet. The only free stuff I know to be for sure is the hotdogs at RC Willy every summer :p.

I did do a little bit more looking in to it and it might just be legit. Its kinda like you have to try out a service usually about 20 bux (but it can be canceled before you get the billing and have it still count?) Not really sure, but maybe I'll just refer myself and sign up for 6 different things and cancel them :p.

4. djscoop

djscoop Active member

@ greeneye

I'd remove that link from your post, the mods won't like that very much