1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ANYONE ELSE HAVE METROID DISC PROBLEMS!

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by albino92, Aug 29, 2007.

1. albino92

albino92 Regular member

The title says it all, i thought my wii was broken so i called nintendo and they said this is a worldwide problem with some discs and they'll fix it through either a system update or ship me a new copy. I'm said that this happened through nintendo i've never had any other software/hardware issues from them and they are known for reliabilty. I guess this is a small issue so it can't be that bad compared to Microsofts RROD and i'm happy that it is only a disc problem because if something was wrong with the wiis Nintendo would slowly start to lose their rep.

2. Memnock

Memnock Active member

Yes I am. It won't get past the part when you 1st see Samsus. It just freezes on the blue screen. Half the time though it won't even get that far and give me a DRE.

3. albino92

albino92 Regular member

Yeah i got mine to play after a while and i played to the first boss. I was very scared during gameplay cause it loaded very loud, like a 360. Luckily it didn't freeze, but when i turned off the wii and tried it again it always freezes at the strap screen or it doesn't even make it to the wrist strap screen. Meanwhile did you contact Nintendo and make them put you on the notification list? Also you could try exchanging the game, but knowing Nintendo they shouldn't take too long to fix this. I'm just mad that i can't play the game now. Good luck to us!

4. bass_hit

bass_hit Regular member

I have had DRE problems with this game too. During the opening movie and on entering the main menu. When I get them I DON'T reset the console. I eject the disc and it asks me to reinsert the game. it plays fine after that.

5. albino92

albino92 Regular member

Does it really, well i think i'll just exchange mine for now and see what happens i guess i'll try putting the disc back in.