1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone else have this problem!?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by mikald79, Mar 11, 2007.

1. mikald79

mikald79 Guest

have a hitcahi drive , hacked with maximus FW, works fine, backups work great. BUt i just recently bought a HDD , never had one for the 360. and when i put it on, it gives me a system error screen, E67, i have exchanged the HDD twice, and none will work,,,,, anyone have any solutions or reasons this is happening?

2. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

sounds like the port for your hard drive may be messed up, could have dirt or dust in it, make sure its all the way down and clicked into place, mine gives me error 67 every once in a while and i just turn it off and press down on the HDD and it works

3. mikald79

mikald79 Guest

anyway to fix the port ? cuz i heard soon, ull need a HDD to play some games, and then i shall be screwed :(

4. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

try a can of duster that might work, or it couldnt be the actual motherboard itself, if thats the case, you need to call MS

5. mikald79

mikald79 Guest

hehe some how its workin now, i jiggled around some cords, blew some dust off the top of the system, whatever happened ...it works :p

6. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

great, im sure thats cheaper than having to send it to MS :)