1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone else use orb to stream videos? I'm having trouble

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by shinnster, May 21, 2007.

1. shinnster

shinnster Regular member

(I have posted the same question on Blackcats so if you've replied to me on there then no need to reply in here too, cheers :) )

I have been using orb for a while now and all worked fine without any problems.
    until today.....

I tried to stream a video from my pc but whenever I go to my medie blade and select my videos it tells me there are no video's to play!
    Orb is configured corrrectly on my pc and I have disconnected what pc I was connected to on my 360 and reconnected to my orb pc again but still no joy.
    Has anyone else been able to stream videos after the spring update? I know it was working fine up until then but this is really the first time i've tried it since.

I am guessing maybe the update has done somehting to the xbox using a third party streaming program for videos

2. bhetrick

bhetrick Active member

I know with TVersity, after the spring update, they had to release a patch for the exact same problem. May be the same with Orb.

3. shinnster

shinnster Regular member

I was thinking that very thing, i'll have to have more of a search to see what i can find. cheers for replying dude.