1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

anyone got Swap Magic V3.0 CD yet??

Discussion in 'PS2' started by leet74, Nov 24, 2003.

1. leet74

leet74 Member

if so does it play all dvd rips 632mb+ like its supposed to do?

2. B00tZ

B00tZ Guest

Its g0t a few new features ...
    a colleague just dropped a backup around for me to take a peek to see if its worthy& I need to buy one .. cuz i wouldnt keep using this backup booted with surprisingly the same s/m disk you have at the mo! ^_^

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2003
  3. yoshi9784

yoshi9784 Guest

I am sorry, BOOTZ, but I could not understand anything you typed. Are you typing or speaking slang--I wonder.
    I am very interested in other people's experiences with the Swap Magic 3 as well. I am not quite sure from BOOTZ's answer, but it sounds like he has the Swap Magic 2. I have the Swap Magic 3 and have NOT been able to boot any of my DVD-rips(ones larger than the TOC of the Swap Magic 2 CD). I have used the TOC Refresh feature, using an original PS2 DVD and again, using an original PS2 CD. On all discs I tested, I got a red screen. However, I got a red screen on one DVD-rip that booted and was playable. The problem is, that rip was playable with the Swap Magic 2 :( Oh well...