1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone got Uncharted?

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by ziggi_83, Nov 28, 2007.

1. ziggi_83

ziggi_83 Regular member

If so is it any good?

2. Dumbpoopy

Dumbpoopy Regular member

I played the demo, graphics are sweet detail wise, dunno too much about the story, the demo pretty muched landed me in the jungle then I'm a one man army against a bunch of rebels. Mix between prince of persia, tombraider, and straglehold (without the cool john woo-ness).

3. ooZEROoo

ooZEROoo Regular member

It got a great review. Check out the demo. I'm not buying any games until the first of the year because of christmas, but it is on my christmas wishlist.

4. Mr_Pink

Mr_Pink Regular member

It's definitely on my wish list! The demo is uber sweet. The graphics are amazing. The controls are just as great (finally a great system for shooting direction in a 3rd person shooter).

I read that it's not overly long but it's not short either. There haven't been any complaints lol.

5. newcloud

newcloud Regular member

i played the demo the game looks ok
    i might get it

6. ziggi_83

ziggi_83 Regular member

Yeah i liked the demo, im probably going to get it soon too, because i havent been playing ps3 much lately and i was ondering if its worth getting.
    Cheers for the input guys

7. DoubleDwn

DoubleDwn Regular member

I got it and beat it twice already. Pretty good game, in my opinion. The only thing I didnt like was that some cool weapons (like the .44) were pretty rare to come across. Other than that, the story was pretty good and the game play was fun. A bit repetitive at times (always ducking and shooting), but overall I likes it. It will now end up on the shelf with all the other already-beaten games.....

~Rich

8. hacker26

hacker26 Regular member

demo off the hook... great review on ign... left me wanting more so im definetly gonna either rent or buy this game soon