1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone had this happen with Gamefly?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by MrXbox90, Feb 24, 2008.

1. MrXbox90

MrXbox90 Guest

Hey, has anyone had this happen with Gamefly. I will have 15 games in my queue and then the top 14 are like listed as low, and then #15 will be high, so instead of sending the top of the line available game, they will send you #15, it's very annoying. It's like there had to have been other games in the top 14 available. It's like if you put all low games in ur queue then u could get shutout from receiving anything.

2. Dindi304

Dindi304 Guest

Id lower ur que to maybe 3-4 less chance of that happening

3. MrXbox90

MrXbox90 Guest

thats very true man, u ever had just like 4 low games and you not receive anything?

4. Dindi304

Dindi304 Guest

How many can u rent at once

5. MrXbox90

MrXbox90 Guest

i can rent two. it's pretty cool, if you get em, and send them right back the next day, u can get 10 a month. I had blockbuster and got all them, and now it's cool with GF to get the games they don't have. Its like $15 a month starting out then u put in there ure cancelling bc of price and they will keep it at $15, not $24 so not bad

6. Dindi304

Dindi304 Guest

Only 10 a month hmm well i guess since they do have every game in stock. How are they with new games. Do they get them on the day they come out?

7. MrXbox90

MrXbox90 Guest

yeah man, u can get em right when they come out. Like i got burnout paradise and devil may cry 4 like 2 days after they were released. It helps me a little bc I live near Orlando and the shipping center is in Tampa. I think they limit how many u can have and 10 is a max I bet because lol I send them right back next day mail when I get em.

8. Dindi304

Dindi304 Guest

hmm i wonder why =)

9. MrXbox90

MrXbox90 Guest

lol of course dude u know im the gamer wiz and solve the games in minutes and so just send em back :)

10. Dindi304

Dindi304 Guest

I have that same problem *wink wink*

11. MrXbox90

MrXbox90 Guest

yeah u know it's amazing how easy the games are for us. Like about 45 mins after playing it, I take them to post office. Maybe someday they will make us harder games.

12. Dindi304

Dindi304 Guest

Takes me about 10 mins to beat my games. Well to at least understand them once I understand them I dont need the game anymore, Loses its fun you know so I just go to back to blockbuster and get another

13. MrXbox90

MrXbox90 Guest

lol I am cheap and so wanted to get like all the 360 games in a month and so i'd be there 5-6 times a day, lol they knew something was up. Get NBA Live 08 man, the team play is cool