1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

anyone have info on 3.100ea'r+?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by garygame, May 26, 2007.

1. garygame

garygame Member

i got my psp in china and it was 1.50 then they upgraded it to 3.100 ea'r+. Anyone got any info on it like if i can just upgrade it to any oe version or how to downgrade it back to 1.50. Googled it but all i are some Chinese pages( cant read it, i suck >_>). so if anyone could translate it for me that would be great to.
    I can play iso's by putting them into my iso folder and use gpsp.

2. Oraseth

Oraseth Regular member

Like many, many other people you are stuck with that version for now.

Currently there is no way to downgrader/put in a custom OS in to a 3.1-3.40 os.

The highest firmware version that you can modify is 3.03...

Just have to wait until they figure some way how to downgrade from the newer version...

3. garygame

garygame Member

so... cant i just downgrade it back to 1.50?

4. Oraseth

Oraseth Regular member

no m8...

Im taking a leap to asume that 3.100 ea'r+ = sony official firmware 3.10....

Anyway, at the moment there simply is no way to downgrader a psp if it has a 3.10 official sony firmware (or newer).

Sony has taken its time to try to stop people from doing it, so far they have succeeded.

5. glenquag

glenquag Regular member

Okay, well he obviously dosn't mean regular firmware, so it's custom. The answer is yes, if in fact it is custom firmware you can use the Recovery Winstaller to recover back to 1.5. Just boot into recovery mode and hit run program at psp/game/recovery/eboot.pbp. But use the winstaller first it's stickied.

6. garygame

garygame Member

oh so any custom firmware should be able to get to 1.50?