1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

anyone have problems with ncaa football 08?

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by LoNgOnG, Jul 21, 2007.

1. LoNgOnG

LoNgOnG Member

is anyone having a problem with this game? i am. the game freezes after a couple plays and i cant go to campus legend cuz it will freeze too. the menu starts fine and everything and it loads good but i just cant play it.

2. Poison47

Poison47 Member

I play my copy online and it works great. Yuo might want to go rent it and write it to your computer because if you downloaded it then that might be the issue. If you still have the image file sill on your computer, try going back and burning it at a slower speed. Burning it at a slower speed usually works.

3. BrickBoi

BrickBoi Member

yea I agree burning it at a slower speed works 90% of the time. I use UltraISO and it works great....the problem I have with NCAA is that when I go online it says please remove any cheat device before connecting & I dont have one, anyone know wasup that can help me out...If you have questions on anything I can help you do the same.

4. muaythai0

muaythai0 Member

Backed up ncaa08 using dvddecrypter

Iso will not work at all ''invalid ps2 disc''

:(

Burned 6 coasters on this one

5. neptune

neptune Regular member

patch the iso with the pal2ntsc patcher with y fix.then it will work :))))))))

most ea games are funny like this. even tho the game is in ntsc form when u patch it u can choose ntsc or pal whichever you need:)

the main principle of the patcher is to play pal games on a ntsc machine.
    but it this case the patcher seems to make ea sport games load and play :)))

as in this thread i had to do this method with nascar 08

an ea game lol

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/539428

Last edited: Aug 13, 2007