1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone here have both a modded ps2 and xbox ?

Discussion in 'PS2' started by stryfe01, Apr 26, 2003.

1. stryfe01

stryfe01 Member

the reason i'm asking is because i need an opinion on what media to use to record the games. right now i only use fujifilm dvd+r on my xbox. works great, but i want to be able to buy 1 brand to use on both. does anyone reccommend a dvd-r that works great on both systems ?

2. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

I have both, but i'm still waiting on my replacement matrix chip for the xbox. I know princo and Imation work great for PS2, and I've read that they both work for XBOX, the best suggestion i have for you, since everyone seems to have different limitaions with media, just try to narrow down what works best for you. Also, please post your findings, as it may help others in the same dilemma.

3. stryfe01

stryfe01 Member

i will do. i am sending my ps2 out to get modded tommorrow. i think i am going to go with the princo's. hopefully that will do the trick. i will post what program i use also.

4. L-dubb

L-dubb Regular member

I use Ritek media for both xbox and ps2. I used to use princo but alot of xbox games I was making did not work. When I copied the disc from the princo to the ritek, the game work perfectly. I use record now max 4.5 to make both ps2 and xbox back ups.

5. stryfe01

stryfe01 Member

ok ritek is a go. i ordered some Accu brand dvd-r and will let you guys know how that goes. i will try a ritek sample pack later.

6. c7015

c7015 Regular member

I use ritek for both