1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone here here of this brand?

Discussion in 'DVD±R media' started by c2sellit1, Dec 23, 2004.

1. c2sellit1

c2sellit1 Regular member

US digital G70-C45325 dvd+r 2.4x discs????

I seen tiger direct was running a special on them and was wondering if they would be suitable for dvd+recording for my home recorder?

However I noticed it says it is for 60-120 minute recordings which I will be looking to record a lot longer so maybe it isnt the best choice but any opinions on these cds anyone ever use them?

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=715403&CatId=406

2. Gnomex

Gnomex Regular member

US digital G70-C45325 dvd+r 2.4x discs

I would avoid this brand of media due to its lack of a track record. The price is nice, but one must wonder how many good burns one would get from such media. Tiger Direct has a tendency to sell low-ball names with questionable quality. Consider this, tiger direct is making a profit on media that there selling for .20 cents a blank to the consumer. Look elsewhere for a better overall deal.

3. Gnomex

Gnomex Regular member

Duplicate Deleted.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2004
  4. saugmon

saugmon Senior member

"organic dye", I am with gnomex, stay away from unless some other sucker tries them out and tell us.Azo metal are among the best.Also the slow speed of 2.4x,with the better burners and highquality media,8x and higher should be no problem.

5. c2sellit1

c2sellit1 Regular member

Ok thanks for the update, I wish I could find good media at the price I picked my arita up for those are some damn good discs (atleast for me) over 100 and not 1 coaster.