1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone in the Orlando/Sanford area that does wii mods?

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by abuzar1, Feb 14, 2007.

1. abuzar1

abuzar1 Active member

Does anyone know anbody that installs wii modchips in the orlando florida area?
    Thanks,
    The Management(Not really)

2. killaklan

killaklan Regular member

I took my ps2 to my school and I soldered it in my electronics class, you could try that

3. pnut78

pnut78 Member

I'm getting my cyclowiz soon and once I practice with this I can offer my services. I am good at soldering and used to be big in providing services for the PS1.

I "retired" with the PS2 since I wasn't keen on dealing with 32 wires.

I'm in Deltona, so just keep me in mind

4. abuzar1

abuzar1 Active member

Yeah I soldered my ps2 and my xbox, but recently I screwed up an xbox mod and my parents wont let me near a soldering iron now. I will keep you in mind, and tell us how the mod chip works!

5. Louse76

Louse76 Member

Hey! I'm in Deltona too and would love to acquire your services!

How can I reach you?

Email me at artric@earthlink.net, thanks!

And what do you charge?

6. xhardc0re

xhardc0re Guest

i don't know how well the PS2 (dirty word!!1!!!) modders are keeping up with other systems, but look into a few posts over there for northcalmods & some of the other regulars. They know their stuff & have built up long-term relationships with hundreds of ppl over the past yrs. Any good soldering person who can read a board can figure out how to solder this new generation of chips. Soldering for the PS2 is risky & a huge pain in the butt. You look at the leads on a Wii board & see they are much bigger/easier to work with vs. other systems. Find someone with a good rep & post your results so we avoid the bad ones.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2007
  7. andro1d

andro1d Regular member

8. pnut78

pnut78 Member

This dude better be careful advertising one free game. If that game is burnt (duh), then if anyone who is in law enforcement sees that post. he is in trouble. the modding advertisement is fine, but not the burnt game throw-in, unless its Wii Sports as a back up to the users "real" version.

UPDATE: I just got my chip in finally and I'll be modding my Cyclowiz as well as another Cyclowiz and will most likely mod a WiiKey as well, so I'll have knowledge on both. I am using a push button switch instead of a stick switch, and am using slightly thicker 22AWG wire.

I know how to solder but since this is a new system, I want to get my feet wet with this as I refused PS2 ones and XBOX since at the time they were way too many wires..... This Wii mod looks like cake even compared to the PS1 mods.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2007