1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone know good mac torrents site...

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by KungFu123, Jan 7, 2005.

1. KungFu123

KungFu123 Guest

I am running a macintosh computer and i am wondering if any of you know some good macintosh torrents sites that are fast and relible. Thx.

2. mphsdave

mphsdave Guest

Wellcome to the best OS ever. Stable & no virii to speak of.
    HAPPY TORRENTING !!!!!!!!!!!

PS-remember to keep your torrents open after they have
    finished, this helps others & improves your share ratio. I
    loathe " hit & runners". Hope to see you there.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2005
  3. KungFu123

KungFu123 Guest

I cant make a new account. They have reached the maximum amount of users! Is there something I can do?

4. floor60

floor60 Member

Yes. They cull inactive accounts regularly. You can keep visiting the page until there is an opening. There are several other Mac torrent sites.

<edit>
    I visit this site very infrequently, so if you send me a PM, it may be awhile before I reply.

The MACTKA invitation system has been disabled since the end of February. They have gone to a invitation-by-donation system. The suggested donation is $15.00. I don't know whether a smaller donation would get an invitation or not. All donations help defray the costs of operating the site. In my opinion access to the tracker is worth at least $15.00. I made a donation after I got my invitation.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2005