1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ANYONE out there familiar with m3monster... ?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by DEVINRL, Sep 9, 2007.

1. DEVINRL

DEVINRL Regular member

thats a hardcore uploder. If you guys know what im talking about. PM me on how i get the 5 in 1 if you know what im talking about. I tried downloading the free user but i just get a file and a read me and dont know what to do with it. After i go for one, it says i need to wait around an hour or 2 hours for the next. PM me if you know what im talking about and how to handle this. Thanks in advance.

2. jendrin

jendrin Member

ya i know him and the "others".-.- just go to pspiso.com

3. DEVINRL

DEVINRL Regular member

yeah but you didnt answer my question with how do i get 5 'parts' out of the one hour? i know you know what im talking DL the thing to DL but all i got was a file and a read me.

4. jendrin

jendrin Member

do you have a winrar? if you have, highlight all the 5 parts and right click it and extract all the files into a folder.

5. DEVINRL

DEVINRL Regular member

haha, i already knoow that. I've dont that several times now. If you know what page im talking about. Then look at the 1st thing he says where it says something about making the use of him uploading so hes giving us a 'DEAL' 5 in 1 deal. Private message me if you know how to use that.