1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone playing Rainbow Six Vegas?

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by MidnightJ, Jun 28, 2007.

1. MidnightJ

MidnightJ Guest

Anyone pick up Rainbow Six Vegas yet? Its actually really awesome on PS3, and it never lags online, and you get the 2 map packs which were orignally purchased on the Xbox 360 version, so really Rainbow Six Vegas on PS3 is worth the money. And you get 5 exclusive maps. 20 maps to play online, online co-op, its great.

The only true differnence is the graphics aren't quite as sharp, according to most reviews. But really i didn't notice a difference, other people might.

The delay of this game was well worth the wait.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2007
  2. Mr_Pink

Mr_Pink Regular member

I'm picking it up at best buy tomorrow after work. I ordered that and preordered Madden 08 so I got 10 bucks off Rainbow Six.

I can't wait to play. I have a feeling it's going to cut into my studies this summer since I'm taking summer courses in my final semester of college lol.

3. MidnightJ

MidnightJ Guest

Lol yeah, it has very addicting online component.

4. gkmpb4

gkmpb4 Regular member

So is this game out or what? Gamestop is saying the 30th, but I may just look elsewhere and buy it. oh yeah Im in the US

5. MidnightJ

MidnightJ Guest

Yes it has been out in the US since June 26th (Tuesday of this week)

I only got it today here in Canada though.

6. canuckerz

canuckerz Regular member

I was thinking about getting it because these two painters that were over at my friends place went on and on about it on the 360 but they were playstation haters so I was reluctant. Nice to see another good game for the ps3 finally. I'll probly get it for grading or something. C ya in online mode MidnightJ.

7. Mr_Pink

Mr_Pink Regular member

Be sure to look for me online. I have a feeling that I won't be paying much attention to my American Lit. Anthology course and some other lit course lol.

8. MidnightJ

MidnightJ Guest

Awesome. Im just starting to get use to the cover system :).