1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone screwed their PS2 using a mod-chip ?

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Darkhadou, Jan 1, 2005.

1. Darkhadou

Darkhadou Regular member

I just want to know what the majority says ,because right now I'm playing it safe using the slide card and swap disc's and I'm considering getting a Matrix Infinity.

2. ak-47

ak-47 Member

yo i recommend tat u get a modchip cuz that swap bullshit will fusk up ur ps2 laser, and get your modchip installed by a proffesional if you do not know how to solder. Also dont play any dvdrips if you do not want to get your ps2 messed up just get a dvd burner and play pure dvd fulls other then that your gonna be just fine.

3. Darkhadou

Darkhadou Regular member

OK cool and thanks and btw I didn't know you could swear in the forums/threads. Now that's another cool thing. Ok thanx for the tip. I'm either gonna get a pro installed Matrix Infinity or as soon as that new non solder DMS4 E.Z.I Pro comes out i'll buy that.

4. mar42424

mar42424 Member

I dont think the swap disc have mess up the laser, not anymore then using a mod chip. If it does, it hasent happend to me yet