1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

anyone use their Wii with a Front Projector???

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by SDMFer, Feb 20, 2007.

1. SDMFer

SDMFer Regular member

I have a front projector that i am planning to hook back up again. I will have a 129" picture size etc etc. Looks amazing! i want to use the Wii with this.

Im wondering if any of you use this. And if so, how would i handle the light bar used for the controllers. If it has to be positioned at the screen, how the hell am i going to run that 15-17 feet back to where the projector is mounted on the ceiling?

anythoughts?

2. trigga71

trigga71 Regular member

I use my wii with a projector. What i did was solder a wall adpater to the sensor bar.

Here is the thread i did on it. I works great, but you just have to unplug it every time your done or have it pluged into a socket that turns off/on with a switch.

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/426547

3. tabletpc

tabletpc Guest

nice also if you want to wait a few days datel is releasing a wireless sensor bar for the wii so hopefully we will get a adjustable one im waiting and hoping

i use my zoombox with my wii and have had a heck of a time with the sensor bar creation i got one to work from a youtube video the one of the guy playing wii bowling on a movie screen which works awesome