1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone used Teammodders for Purchase or Repair of modded 360?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by navsav, Apr 11, 2007.

1. navsav

navsav Regular member

I went to the site after being told about it by a friend. It seems you can buy a modded 360 and/or have your own 360 modded or repaired.

I have a friend who wants to get an xbox 360 and I thought it may be worth it just to buy it pre-modded since it would ensure you get the correct drive, etc... they offer a 30 day guarantee.

Has anyone used these guys and had a good experience? anyone get ripped off?

2. PS2Menace

PS2Menace Regular member

I wouldn't do it. I'd rather mod mine myself, that way you get a backup of the original firmware.

3. navsav

navsav Regular member

Problem is mybuddy is a total noob and I wouldn't want him screwing it up as I have seen one to many posts about 360 getting screwed because of inexperienced people trying to flash it. Actuallly knowing him he would break it trying to open the box!

Also, it seems this late in the game you could end up with a 360 that has a different drive which is harder to flash. I figure if you can get one already done then you don't have to worry right?

4. PS2Menace

PS2Menace Regular member

If he's going to pay that much for a pre-modded console, he might as well buy mine. It's for sale. I can't advertise on here but it's on craigslist.

5. Arkadiy

Arkadiy Guest

He wants one that is already flashed? Or modchip?

Because he might need to update the flash once and then he's screwed still.....