1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone used these bulk ProDisc/Smartbuy 48x CDRs?

Discussion in 'CD-R(W) Media' started by JJ6829, Jul 12, 2003.

1. JJ6829

JJ6829 Member

2. mhoope02

mhoope02 Member

Whats the usual sort of price range for this kind of thing? I dont have a clue!

If they are manufactured by Prodisc, then they are'nt the best, but they are pretty damn good, and very consistent.

3. jase

jase Guest

Agreed.

And SmartBuy are one of Prodisc's "house-brands", so you know you'll be getting A-grade Prodisc media rather than some reject guff like some brands dump on unsuspecting punters (*cough* Datasafe *cough*)

4. JJ6829

JJ6829 Member

Hmm so they are a good deal then? cuz the store has a gay 25% fee for "restocking" if u want a refund.... the think is they come bulk so i dunno.....

im a bit nervous about buying the non-labeled, double silver sided cdrs now, and especially when they are cheap.

5. mhoope02

mhoope02 Member

Methinks you'd be better off spending a little more, and buying some TY / Mitsui. Trust me, the amount of money extra you spend will not affect your quality of life ;)

6. garf1108

garf1108 Member

Hi

I have used SmartBuy CDR with no problems-seldom have had coasters

Garf

7. mocc

mocc Guest

By the way guys you have to buy at least 4 spindels from this place a minimum order of four is needed

8. mocc

mocc Guest

By the way guys you have to buy at least 4 spindels from this place a minimum order of four is needed