1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone with a fully working Zelda TP Backup?

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gamecube - General discussion' started by SnipesXxX, Apr 16, 2007.

1. SnipesXxX

SnipesXxX Member

Can you play through the whole title intro without it skipping or erroring? Not the part where Links on a horse but after you let the title screen set for 20-30secs. I have a backup that plays fine but some times errors is different spots. I noticed it skips sometimes and error during the the main intro(after the title screen).

2. Quezacotl

Quezacotl Regular member

The Starcube release works fully to me. And no errors thought i have played the title screen full, and no errors.

And ur errors can be related more to media, laser ajustment or something..

3. SnipesXxX

SnipesXxX Member

I have RitekG04 media I thought this was suppose to be the best or some of the best miniDVD media you can get for the cube? I ended up trying it with a standard Sony DVD-R and it played the intro flawlessly.

My pot was originally 400 and I dropped it down to 250 with no luck then 220,200 then 180. All these settings have zero effect. I think its likely my burner not liking the media much. I bought a batch of 50(5 10pks) the first 10 ran flawless on it. Then I changed burners/PC's and the next batch(10pk) is giving me errors.

Think I might just hack up my GC to accept DVD-R.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2007