1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anything I can Do With psp 3.11???

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Blackwire, Apr 17, 2007.

1. Blackwire

Blackwire Regular member

Ok i know that i will have to rot while waiting for the psp 3.11 downgrade. I have alot of games however downloaded on my computer. One is Parrappa The Rappa. It Has an Eboot file and a keys thing. Is there anything i can do with these games? Is there anyway i can actually play any of these games? ........or...must i keep waiting just for the downgrade.

I downgraded my friends game succesfully, but when i tried to put the game on his psp, it said they were all corrupt. I tried putting them on my psp and it keeps saying " You Must Activate The System In Order To Run This Game.." Im lost can someone help me? (Yes i did look at alot of other threads no one has my problems) Ill check this thread tommorow in info tech. Thx Guys i hope someone can save me (like a second comming of Jesus) V_V

2. chanman1

chanman1 Regular member

wow there's already 4 threads on this, if u had bothered to read any we wouldn't have to answer the question for upteenth time...NO u cannot do anything on a 3.11

3. Blackwire

Blackwire Regular member

thx homieeeeeeee (that second comming of jesus was soo short simple and lame) thx though for the miracle ^_^

4. Blackwire

Blackwire Regular member

can u put XXX stuff on it????? lol...lmao.....jus wonderin since u seem to kno alot and u prolly did that already...

5. stump93

stump93 Member

lol, you mean a movie? yes you can put movies on it google psp movie converter

6. chanman1

chanman1 Regular member

u can do anything sony intended...movies, music, photos and umds. just no homebrew, ps1 games converted from ur backup ps1 games, ISO's...just wait and don't upgrade until they come out with a for sure downgrader...i believe the next one will be 3.30

7. Blackwire

Blackwire Regular member

ok so ill end up having to upgrade to 3.30, then downgrade it? i wonder y they would skip 3.10 and 3.11 V_V o well any downgrade will do....jus need to wait.......V_V.....V_V...V_V.....V_V.....V_V

8. Blackwire

Blackwire Regular member

ooooook oooooooook thx guys you all are alot of help.......sooo.....i have psp video 9 to transcode my....*cough* *cough* movies......*wink* *wink*......but there in AVI format...how do i get dem on da psp..(any sarcasm are remarks are adoured) *i luv the attention* thx guys for helping me wit my psp....i bought it the first day it came out.....*sooooo sad...*

9. chanman1

chanman1 Regular member

u should have a .mp4 and .thm file, they should go in x:/MP_ROOT/100ANV01

i think there is another way, but this is the one that i use

10. Blackwire

Blackwire Regular member

thx man.! u have made my ...............XXX days more fun.....V_V....do u have any good ones on you lmao...