1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyway to take out 1 of the 2 main movies.....

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by hugabone, Nov 28, 2004.

1. hugabone

hugabone Member

And still backup the rest of the movie. Shrek 2 has two main movies and the extra movie is taking up space. I just want to backup everything else but seem that I cant.

2. Car.Mike

Car.Mike Active member

You can make the other movie a still image. Look under compression in re-author

3. hugabone

hugabone Member

How is this done. When I go under re-author and select the track I want to make into a still image nothing happens. I have to move it into the box but then I cant select the menus.

4. flabob

flabob Regular member

in re-author...you loose the menues...i just drag the title of the movie i want.....drag it over...let it get analysed..then....use back up....shrek come out perect.....and i used ..no compression...hope this helps

bob

5. Car.Mike

Car.Mike Active member

hugabone
    Sorry I had a "Brain Fart" when I answered you question this morning at work. I should be doing work but :
    1. Using Full Disc click the movie that you do not want( on the left hand side and then go to compression and change that one to still image.)
    That will now make that movie an image and you will still have the rest of the menus of the movie.

Sorry for the mistake

Last edited: Nov 29, 2004
  6. hugabone

hugabone Member

Yea I figured that out in the meantime but I still cant seperate the two main movies so I just still imaged the extras but that didnt turn out right. oh well.

7. Adder01

Adder01 Regular member

Do you have the latest version of Shrink... 3.2?

Why can't you separate the two main movies? Don't they show up as two titles about the same size under the Main Movie section on the left?

Are you choosing "Still Image" or "Still Pictures"?

Adder.

8. hugabone

hugabone Member

In Shrek 2 the main menu shows title 10, 12-27. They cant be seperated under full mode, just under re-author.

9. hugabone

hugabone Member

I just received my copy of Intervideo Dvdcopy2 Plat. and this is good s/w too. I paid 20 dollars new for it. One thing you can do is take out any track you want whereas Shrink I couldnt take out the second movie and keep the menus as stated above. Both are good s/w and I will be using both for diferent applications.

10. flabob

flabob Regular member

hey Hug....sounds like a cool proggie...im sorta new at this..so what is s/w....:O))...and are you saying you can you can keep the menues? .

bob

11. hugabone

hugabone Member

Its called DvdCopy 2 Platinum by Intervideo. There are some things I cant do with it like I can with Shrink like customize the size of each track. But overall its pretty decent. The best of both worlds.

12. flabob

flabob Regular member

cool..thx for the heads up :O)..i will check it out