1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AP@2.5 games not booting

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by ThatOneGuy, Jul 20, 2011.

1. ThatOneGuy

ThatOneGuy Member

im a little confused. i reflashed my 78fk to stock in order to dwnld the new dash update, then reflashed back to lt, but when i put Halo reach in it boots just fine. i had to re burn brotherhood, but reach boots just fine. so is it safe for me to play or shoud i re burn just to be sure?

2. cletoz

cletoz Regular member

Our understanding is that none of the ap2.5 games should work right now because the challenges for them changed with the new update. Unless for some reason they didn't bother changing them for halo it shouldn't be working, although I haven't tried that game or any of the others for that matter since I heard they wouldn't work. I keep waiting to hear about abgx getting updated for the new challenges, until then I wouldn't play or try to play any of the ap2.5 games if I were you.

3. cletoz

cletoz Regular member

dbl post sorry

Last edited: Jul 20, 2011
  4. Modking30

Modking30 Regular member

Since the Hitachi's don't support ap2.5 games. That is why yours are booting. You should be fine for now.

5. Memnock

Memnock Active member

Hitachi 78 supports ap2.5.

6. Modking30

Modking30 Regular member

I wasn't aware of the 78 supporting ap2.5. If that is the case, then his case probably says 78 but it's actually a different hitachi.