1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

APEX AD 1010W Viewing Problems

Discussion in 'Video playback problems' started by carrottop, Aug 1, 2003.

1. carrottop

carrottop Member

I have the APEX AD1010W DVD player. It plays DVDs fine, no problem. I have some homemade CDRWs that can be seen on this machine in the VCD format. However, the player goes to the menu first and I need to navigate the screen to play the videos. My problem is the remote won't let me toggle back and forth to the selections on the menu- I keep switching back and forth from "Folder" to "Shuffle" and other than that I can't activate anything from the menu to start to watch my CDRW.
    Is it because it is not supported as a source to view?? I have had luck watching some of my video clips but not all of them. My battery in the remote is fine, that was my first concern. Any ideas?

2. carrottop

carrottop Member

Hello???

Three weeks and no reply???

Good site you got here!!

3. wildman

wildman Member

Dude, The problem might be just the DVD player. I have the same DVD player, but VCD function frequently locks the machine and nothing works until I power down and start again. Could be that we just purchased junk!

4. carrottop

carrottop Member

Thanks dude!