1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Apex Ad-1010WDVD player

Discussion in 'DVD players' started by cassieall, Dec 29, 2002.

1. cassieall

cassieall Guest

I got my husband this DVD player for Christmas, and we can not get the crazy thing set up. The only thing we can do is open and shut the door for the dvd's. We have the player hooked to the satelite system and it is frustrating us. Is this a common problem with this DVD player?

2. progotype

progotype Guest

try going back to the place where you got that AWESOME dvd player and look for an RFU Modulator to hook it straight up to the television. My set up is very similar to yours. I have directv satellite boxes and the exact dvd player you mentioned. If you get something to hook it straight up to your tv you should have no problem what so ever. I say "AWESOME" because it out performs my other more expensive dvd players by far.

Good Luck!
    Happy New Year

3. vurbal

vurbal Administrator Staff Member

I got one of these for my spare TV and I had a slightly different problem. When I tried to hook it up directly to the TV it didn't work, but when I ran it through a VCR connected to the same TV it worked fine.