1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Apex DVD AD-1010W

Discussion in 'DVD players' started by unowzup, Dec 10, 2002.

1. unowzup

unowzup Guest

Anyone had any luck with this DVD player Apex DVD AD-1010W . I just ordered a Cenedyne (Pioneer ) DVR and was wandering if I use DVD XCopy will I have any success ? I know there are a lot of variables just hoping for some direction before I start Ripping DVDs ?

2. guino

guino Member

please you have a code region free to apex 1010w??

3. Tech-One

Tech-One Member

I'm Having problems with the Apex AD-1010W DVD Player.....I Have connected it to my tv, and it plays movies great, but i have to fully un-connect it from my tv to use the tv. Could it be because I am using satelite? The Manual has NO information on this, and as It is Christmas there is no tech support available by phone at the moment. Any help would be very much appreciated, Thanks.

4. mmfrance

mmfrance Guest

We also received this player (Apex 1010W) for Christmas. My husband just figured out how to make it work with our satellite system. If you look on your satellite remote, you should see some sort of button that is related to tv/video. If you press it, you should get a clear screen with no 'snow' and the dvd player will play back from there. We could not get ours to work on the tv hooked to the satellite until he tried this today. Hope this helps you out.