1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Apocalypto

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by burnout94, May 23, 2007.

1. burnout94

burnout94 Member

Has anyone burned and watched this movie? i have a registered copy of anydvd and clone tried ripit4me.. NO errors ..But it won't play...help

2. Car.Mike

Car.Mike Active member

burnout94 ,
    I had no problems w/ the movie. Are you stating that you can not play the DVD in the computer or is it the Standalone DVD Player? What is the blank media that you are using?

3. burnout94

burnout94 Member

I have burned well over 500 dvd's no problem but this one is bugging me..i am useing sony 16x dvd-r can not play in the computer..So i am assumeing it won't work in the dvd player anyway. The pc is picking it up as a blank cd.. I put in any other one no problem.

4. Car.Mike

Car.Mike Active member

burnout94 ,
    Check the MID Code on those Sony's disk to see if they are identical to any other Sony DVD's that you have a burned a movie to and they play. Is the Burners firmware up-to-date w/ the current version. You also might try cleaning the burner and if that fails uninstall the burner in Device Manager and then re-boot and let Windows re-install the drive properly

Last edited: May 23, 2007
  5. burnout94

burnout94 Member

Thank you for the help i will try everything 2night thanks