1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Applications for v220?

Discussion in 'Motorola phones' started by gcr, Jan 20, 2005.

1. gcr

gcr Member

Hey!

I have gotten the luck to get MPT and Midway working flawleessy with my cell phone.

There have been quite a few threads about games and rongtones but I have been searching for links to applications for my Motorola v220.

anyonen has a link to some apps?

I am looking(if possible) for an ebook reader or perhaps something that will let me read documents(it does not matter if I have to format my docs.)

I know the notepad in the v220 works but it is kinda sucky. So any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

2. mjfurious

mjfurious Guest

Can you tell me the steps you used to get midway working with your v220?

3. lannigan

lannigan Regular member

4. lannigan

lannigan Regular member

Oops misread the post lol, sorry

5. Flandrel

Flandrel Regular member

gcr,

Download the file from here

http://www.motopage-downloads.uk.tt/

Go down to Java Bookmaking Software 300k New (11th link down) and click on the CLICK HERE to download the file.

Also will need to have the PST and Midway.exe installed.

Just to need to be sure when you run the bookmaker that you choose 128 on the top left that reads: "Phone screen preview (approximate) Screen Width"

Would be useful to choose English on the pulldown for Help File Language. The Book Name (midlet name) is what you want to name the book or document.

Source Text File: Choose your file here. (I tried to convert RTF to Text using MS Word 2003 and left craps of odd characters. I opened the file in Notepad and saved it as .TXT there and works fine.

The "Max size of text part (in bytes) will let you choose size of each file. You will have to play with this to figure out length of document to make it one file, otherwise you could end up with 5-6 files numbered Book1, Book2, etc. And you will have to upload each one of these with the Midway 2.8.

Flandrel

Last edited: Feb 12, 2005
  6. gcr

gcr Member

Tnhanks a lot! Im gonna try this as soon as I get home!

Thanks again!

7. badflu

badflu Guest