1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Applications keep closing

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by ohmss, Feb 5, 2007.

1. ohmss

ohmss Regular member

Hi All,

Wonder if anyone can help me.

I have few applications that as soon as I click on the icon a message pops up stating that ____.exe it has encountered a problem and needs to close, we are sorry for any inconveinience.

These apps are Nero, Winavi & the most important one of all
    Resident Evil 4.

I have uninstalled and then re-installed and still the same. Nero and Winavi doesn't happen all the time but Resident Evil keeps coming up with that message. Any advise?? Thanks to all

2. borhan9

borhan9 Active member

Try using a hard drive cleaner like ccleaner or Easy cleaner to clear all the crap files and your registry and then try reinstalling the programs.

3. ohmss

ohmss Regular member

borhan9,

thanks for the advise. I was so desperate to play RES 4 I reinstalled Windows because I thought it was something on the harddrive( I haven't got a clue about Computers ) but its still doing the same thing. I have no idea

4. borhan9

borhan9 Active member

If its an .exe file problem and you managed to reinstall Windows and still have the same issue. The issue may really be with the software programs you have. I am actually boggled.