1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AR Max Evo + Swap Magic 3.3 prob

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by MooZleZ, Apr 16, 2005.

1. MooZleZ

MooZleZ Member

yeah, I know go search is what u think.. well i did and I found a way to do it

DVD BACKUPS
    1. Boot AR MAX
    2. Select the codes you want
    3. Select Start Game
    4. The cd/dvd drive will now eject automatically.
    If you have a version 1-8 ps2 replace the AR MAX with the swap magic cd.
    If you have a version 9/10 ps2 replace the AR MAX with the Swap magic dvd.
    Once you have made the appropriate swap press eject to close the cd/dvd drive and press x.
    5. Once the Swap magic cd/dvd has loaded do the following...
    If you have a version 1-8 ps2 swap the swap magic cd with the cdloader using ea method and press x.
    If you have a version 9/10 ps2 swap the swap magic dvd with the dvdloader using ea method and press x.
    6. Once the cd/dvdloader has loaded press eject and swap the cd/dvdloader with a high toc original such as the swap magic dvd and press eject to close.
    7. Wait about 7 seconds and press x.
    8. Once the screen that says "swap dvdr by ea method" comes up swap the high toc original with your dvd-r backup using ea method and press x.
    9. Your backup will now load with cheats.

well thats what I use, now U think why post it here then.. well i got a problem ;)

I do steps 1,2,3 everything goes well.. but with AR Max Evo the DVD Tray doesnt open by itself, at least not for me.. so I always have to open the tray, well ok I open it, put Swap Magic 3.3 CD version in it because I have a V3 PS2 and then after a while AR Max Evo just gets stuck.. it just freezes, i dont know what the problem is. AR Max Evo can always load anything for me.. I tried the SM 2.6 DVD version and it loads it, but I cant use it for my PS2 V3. and if I try to boot SM 3.3CD normally it just works fine.. anyone know how to solve it ??

2. MooZleZ

MooZleZ Member

anyone ? :/

3. steimy

steimy Active member