1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AR Max Evo USB flash drive compatibility

Discussion in 'PS2' started by UmJammer, Feb 8, 2005.

1. UmJammer

UmJammer Member

Compatibility

Does anyone know where I can find a list of USB flash drives that are compatible with the Action Replay Max Evo Edition? I’ve been looking everywhere and trying all kinds of searches in google and have come up with nothing. I’m specifically looking for one that is compatible with both the Xbox and PS2, but I need a list for the PS2 to compare with the Xbox list ( http://xbox-linux.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/moin.cgi/XboxUsbCompatibilityList )

If there is none then let me help others out by letting you know that the Jumpdrive Treo and Jumpdrive Sport 256 do NOT work with ARMaxEvo.

2. brad1102

brad1102 Guest

An interesting topic. I did not know there were 'uncompatible' USB memory sticks out there - seeing how this memory is now standardized.

Just go to Future Shop and pick something up - if it doesn't work, return it for something else.

3. KainX

KainX Guest

but its xbox man

happy now

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2005
  4. herbsman

herbsman Moderator Staff Member

No need to go getting all abusive there KainX , I'm not gonna edit or delete your post ... but if you'd be so kind as to do the right thing & edit it according to normal polite society.