1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AR max problems

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by 652174, Nov 26, 2004.

1. 652174

652174 Member

basically my problem is this, after transfering the new codelist from codejunkies to my max drive to any of my memory cards, my AR max crashes/freezes at its 'loading codelist' screen. When I don't have the new codelist on my mem card the AR max boots up fine. I have a ntsc max drive and AR max, and a pal max drive and AR max. My Ntsc AR max is causing the probs. I've even tried using my pal max drive to transfer the codelist with the same results. To double check I used my ntsc max drive to download pal codes to my pal AR max, it worked just fine. Just wanted to know WTF. The only things I can think of causing the probs are the amount of new codes crashing my 'dongle' (hehe). Or the ntsc codes being corrupt somehow. I have a nagging fear in the back of my mind though, It could be datel have followed codebreakers lead and deliberatley f*cked their codes up so they won't work on modded ps2's. I should add that the problems are only with the codelist not saves, saves load just fine. Any ideas?

2. 652174

652174 Member

I take it no-one knows then?

3. 652174

652174 Member

Oh if you have a US max drive + AR max, and you use it to download the latest codelist, and it works. Please let me know as this probably means I need to buy a new AR max.

4. 652174

652174 Member

I'm gonna have to beg aren't I?
    please help me someone pleeeeeeeeeeeeease

5. ibryant09

ibryant09 Regular member

if i were you i'd try a different forum