1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AR Max Trouble

Discussion in 'PS2' started by mayopan, Jan 11, 2007.

1. mayopan

mayopan Member

I just got this. Ordered it off the internet through Best Buy.

Well, I go into the MEMORY MANAGER to copy the save from the Flash drive over to my memory card, and it tells me the save isn't there. It's not that it isn't reading my Flash drive (I'm able to choose the drive), cause that comes up just fine. And if the file was messed up, I downloaded it from another host, and it still did the same thing; not showing up.

Also, when I got to the MEMORY MANAGER, it's all messed up and the image just moves up the screen, repeatedly, ala bad tracking on a VCR. The rest of the content on the disc works just fine.

Anyway, if anyone knows what the deal could be, I'd really appreciate some help.

2. jenko6a

jenko6a Guest

is the save in .max format. If it isnt you may need to extract it

3. mayopan

mayopan Member

Yeah, it's a .max file. I guess I can download PS2 Save Builder and 'check it out' some more, but the file says "blah.max" -- so, I figured it was fine.

Could it possibly be the Flash drive? I mean, it comes up on the selection screen...so, I also figured that it was fine.

4. mayopan

mayopan Member

So I hate to bump this, but I would like to know if anyone else has any ideas on this situation... :-\

5. steimy

steimy Active member

you may want to look around the codejunkies.com forums, they may be able to help you as it is all about AR Max

6. lovegames

lovegames Member

i got 2 at a yard sale brand new for 2$ one dont work that came witha memory card one does but i cant find the codes i want smackdown vs raw 2006 do u got any idea how to get codes for that?

7. lovegames

lovegames Member

i got the max file off the net do i need to imput a master code its the first time usin it i got the new code list of max drive then put it in jump drive put it on memory card its showign what else do i need to do after?
    and the code list i just drag and drop it right dont need to do any thing to it