1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ar max

Discussion in 'PS2' started by ak47gt, Jan 16, 2007.

1. ak47gt

ak47gt Guest

i actually sent a e-mail to codejunkies about this but i havn't got a reply for 2 weeks so i hope u guys can do a better job.i purchased a ar max EVO edition for my ps2 SLIM EDITION and i am curently having problems swaping the ar max disk for my game disk.after i activate the codes on the ar max disk it tells me to swap for my game disk,i can't do this because this ar max disk is still spinning.plase help me out.

2. lackyno

lackyno Regular member

This is a widely known problem. You need the Swap Magic discs so that you can just press eject and take out the AR Max disc...or, you use CD/DVDLoader and force-swap it.

3. ak47gt

ak47gt Guest

i took a long time for somebody to reply but thanks any way.i have the swap magic disk so now can u tell me the step by step information on what i should do next so that i can stop and swap the ar max disk while its spinning after i enter my codes.

4. lackyno

lackyno Regular member

Which Swap Magic version have you got? I had the Coder 3.8 version and somehow it didn't work for me. I think it was because I only have the plain ARMax version and not the EVO version. I've since worked out another way without the use of Swap Magic. But with Swap Magic, this is the procedure:

- Put in your ARMax disc and let that boot up. Choose your game and codes that you want to use. When it comes to the screen that says "Ensure your game disc is inserted, then press OK", take out the tool that makes the PS2 think that the lid open so that the ARMax disc stops spinning.

- Take out the ARMax disc and pop in your Swap Magic disc (use the CD for PS2 CDRom games or the DVD for PS2 DVDRom games). It will spin for a little while and then stop.

- Take out the Swap Magic disc and pop in your backup game. Press X twice to boot it. Note that some games require you to use the Special Boot option but most will boot fine with the Normal Boot option.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2007
  5. ak47gt

ak47gt Guest

everything worked well until the last part, when i tried to boot it it says that the disk is not a valid ps2 disk.this was a madden 07.